New slate of officers sworn in
Tuesday, October 1, 2019
Posted by: Matt Lail
The N.C. City & County Management Association (NCCCMA) swore in its newest members of the Executive Committee and Board of Directors during the most recent 2019 Summer Seminar.
Sworn in as President was Rodney Dickerson, manager, Town of Garner. Joining Dickerson on the Executive Committee are: Immediate Past President Grant Goings, manager, City of Wilson; First Vice President Martha Paige, manager, Town of Morrisville; Second Vice President Mick Berry, manager, County of Catawba; and Secretary/Treasurer Lance Metzler, manager, County of Rockingham.
In addition, Directors were sworn in:
Directors – Terms Expiring June 2020
- Brian Alligood, County Manager – Beaufort County
- Marchell Adams-David, Assistant City Manager - Raleigh
- Lloyd Payne, City Manager – Concord
Directors – Terms Expire 2021
- Jodi Miller, General Manager of Community & Public Safety – Durham County
- Adam Mitchell, Town Manager – Fuquay-Varina
- Angela Christian, Town Manager – Newport
Congratulations to the latest Executive Committee and Board of Director members.
Photo by Rob Shepherd